Office procedures until further notice:
- Arrive as close to your appointment time as possible
- Put on your face covering/mask prior to entering building
- Use hand sanitizer inside entrance or wash hands in washroom
- Bring SOCKS if you will have bare feet
- If you do not feel well, please let me know immediately, even if you have already arrived for your appointment, we can always reschedule. Let’s all do our part in keeping everyone safe this winter season.
- For everyone’s collective safety, practitioners have the right to decline seeing you if you have a persistent cough or other symptoms during your visit, please be understanding of the situation if that happens.
The Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) has changed the status and definition of Osteopathic Manual Therapy. Due to this change, all Osteopathic Manual Practitioners in Ontario are to charge HST on all Osteopathic treatments.
This change will take effect on OCTOBER 1, 2020 and will add HST (13%) to all treatment fees. For more information, please click here.
WINTER WEATHER OFFICE PROCEDURES
- During the wet weather season, the office typically supplies slippers for clients to wear, as boots/outdoor shoes are removed in the waiting area. However; this season we find ourselves in a unique situation, thus; all clients will be asked to bring their own slippers for safety and sanitary reasons. BYOS-Bring Your Own Slippers! 🙂
- If you forget your slippers, you cannot be provided with a pair for safety reasons, so please make sure you at least have socks on. Another option may be to have a pair of plastic covers for your feet.
- Boots/Winter Shoes will not be permitted to be worn in the hallways and treatment office, for sanitary reasons.
- If you have a scarf/hat, gloves, please ensure all items are tucked inside the sleeves of your coat to ensure they don’t fall out on the floor, again for sanitary reasons.
- The office will have a plastic-covered chair to put your things onto during your treatment.
- In the cold-weather season, we will take into consideration that some people may have a bit of a runny nose, dry cough or watery eyes from the cold weather itself, please be prepared to have tissues on hand, and we will also provide some in the office.
DO NOT LEAVE USED TISSUES ANYWHERE EXCEPT THE GARBAGE BIN, OR PUT THEM IN A ZIPLOC BAG IN YOUR POCKET AND DISPOSE OF THEM ACCORDINGLY.
Please download and fill out the Health History Form and bring it with you for your initial visit. You will get automated confirmations and reminders on your email and cellular phone. Please contact Good Health Osteopathy if you have further questions. We look forward to seeing you soon
Health History Form
For new patients only – please read through this entire health history form carefully and sign the appropriate pages. Please bring it in with you to your first appointment.
Please read and sign the cancellation waiver, and bring it with you to your initial appointment. If you are a current patient and have not yet signed one, please download, sign and bring it to your follow-up appointment.
Please read the office policies and procedures thoroughly. This form is for information purposes only.